3.07.2011

Cake Batter Cookies.


I feel like it's been forever since I have posted on here.  I feel like it's been forever since I've actually cooked or baked something.  We have been uber busy working on getting moved into our new house.  I hate packing.  I hate moving stuff.  However, I do like unpacking stuff and deciding where everything should go.  Those 3 things, along with working night shift, babysitting and squeezing in some sleep in there are all have been doing for the past 2 weeks.  It has not been fun, but now we are all settled in and loving our new house.  I have yet to make a meal in our new house because I have not had a chance to yet go grocery shopping, but tomorrow is the day to do so, and homemade meals are soon to come.  This post is dedicated to the last baked good that I made in our first home, our apartment.  The place where we first lived together, and the place that spurred my cooking and baking hobby in my tiny kitchen.  I will miss that annoying tiny kitchen, just a little.


      I'm not a huge fan of cake, although there are a few exceptions, one of them being this amazing cake and the other being rainbow chip cake (preferably with very little or no icing).  I do like things that are made with cake batter that are not cake though.  That's what these cookies are made of.  They are not made like traditional cookies.  No flour, no baking powder, no salt, no butter.  All you need is a box of cake mix, some eggs, and some oil, and you have the most delicious, softest, fluffiest cookies ever.  Not to mention the endless possibilities of cake mixes that can be used!  Red velvet, plain yellow, chocolate chip, strawberry, german chocolate, or whatever else you can find in the cake mix aisle.  I decided on rainbow chip in honor of my childhood favorite cake.  Feel free to add icing, but the cookies definately can stand alone.


Please make these, they are so fast and so easy and so good!


Cake Batter Cookies
1 box of cake mix
3 eggs
1/2 cup oil

Mix ingredients, drop cookies with a spoon onto a baking sheet, and bake in a 350 degrees preheated oven for 8-10 mins!  

That's all you have to do to get some amazing cookies.


  

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...