10.05.2011

What I Ate Wednesday


Ok.  Soooo I was suppose to start this whole thing last wednesday...but I totally forgot.  So today will be the first! 



Breakfast
Multigrain O's cereal (Trader Joe's brand of Cheerios) + Almond milk
Grapes
Water


Mid-morning snack
Candied Pecans (also from Trader Joe's, and soooo delicious!)
Water


Lunch
BBQ Chicken Salad
apple
Water


Afternoon Snack
Iced hazelnut latte from McD's (Stopped by on the way down to Huntsville.  Couldn't remember if I had ever had one of these or not, but it was NASTY.  WAY too sweet.)


Dinner
Spinach and cheese ravioli, with marinara and alfredo sauce
Water


After dinner snack
Apple crisps (freeze-dried fuji apples)
Water



Snacks not pictured:
Potato chips and french onion dip
Fudgsicle





1 comment:

  1. That BBQ chicken salad looks really good. I love anything BBQ. It would sort of be sad if I didn't because in Tx BBQ is like a main staple.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...